Sunday 18 December 2011

Johor Premium Outlet is a let down - it's still better to shop in USA Premium Outlets in USA itself !

The moments we have been waiting for after completing our 3days 2nites in Malacca, we exited at North-South highway Exit number 253 at the Senai Utara Toll Plaza, only another 1km to reach Johor Premium Outlet (JPO).



The structure and look was similar to the one I went at Dessert Hills California USA Premium Outlet I've been last November 2011.






However the prices was a LET DOWN. So are the collections and limited choices.

We saw many people just walking to window shop and very few people went back with shopping bags in hand.


I am a heavy shopper at the recent trip in California Premium Outlet came back with no merchandise bought at JPO.




Nothing interest me really. A quick scan at SKETCHERS outlet to compare prices of the shoes I bought in Singapore cost S$160, in JPO you can get at S$80 after conversion rate of $1=RM2.42. But the Sketchers shoes model I bought in USA not found in JPO nor in Singapore outlets.


We entered EVITA PERONI accessories store, a pair of Pearl Shell earrings cost a hefty RM220. Haaa.... Who on earth wanna wear that earring so expensive??? And it's not even GOLD ! I know I won't buy that.

My hubby checkout the Addidas store for golf apparel..... All merchandise no DISCOUNTS !!!


Aren't these outlets supposed to have discounted prices?

Singapore brandname like Charles & Keith and G2000 also found there, hmmm that doest sounds "Premium" to me !

My conclusion is..... Still syiok to shop in USA personally as the prices are really a MARKED DOWN prices.


Yours truly.
Confession from a Premium Outlets Shopperholic
Roza Sure Bagus
17th December 2011






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Johor Premium Outlet in Kulaijaya

3 comments:

  1. I still prefers the Premium Outlet in USA. So far i have been to Desert Hills outlet in California this year and last year at Atlanta. The real thing is still unbeatable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fact that your blog posts are so unique and interesting and I enjoys a lot while reading your posts because you explained your post very deeply in a very easy and clear language. Thanks for your support and Happy Blogging :D

    cbse board result
    cbse board 10th result
    cbse board 12th result
    ap board ssc results
    ap board inter results
    seba board hslc result

    ReplyDelete